Pizza East serves wood oven pizzas, fresh antipasti and daily-changing specials in buzzing, modern surroundings.
From the German flour in our signature ciabatta-style dough, to the Italian mozzarella and locally-sourced meat, our passion for sourcing quality ingredients has been at the heart of everything that fires out of our kitchens.
Who are we
Soho House, a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and America. We offer a range of cuisines from rustic Italian to modern British. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
Opportunities for all
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Chef de Partie to join the team.
Chef de Partie Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain all steps in the Customer Service cycle
- Ensuring all mis en place is completed before service
- Work to a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times, we operate with open kitchens
- Ensure the guest has an enjoyable experience
- All customer requests are catered
- Work closely and train junior chefs in the brigade
- All health and safety regulations are met
Chef de Partie Key Skills:
- Good command of English
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
- Weekly wage and discounted gym membership.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position.