The Finnish group of pizzerias Via Tribunali (Top 50 Artisanal Pizzeria Groups), is looking for an experienced Head Pizza Chef with managerial experience to run their pizzeria in Turku.
What we offer:
Competitive salary: €2,900 - €3,100 for the ideal candiate
Help in finding an accommodation (one bedroom flat cost around €600 pm)
Average 38 hours per week
Direct dough, Valoriani gas oven
Who we are looking for:
- At least five years of experience in leading a kitchen, ability to lead the troops with your own example
- Hygiene pass is required, alcohol pass is a good addition
- Experience in Neapolitan pizza and experience in using either a gas or a wood burning oven
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Good English skills
- A genuine passion towards cooking and developing the menus and ways of working
- Flexibility, after all we all are in the same boat and work towards the same goal
About Turku, it is a smaller city than Helsinki situated near the sea, so it is a coastal place. The center itself is quite small, so everything is almost in a walking distance. The prices in Turku, like rent, are on a lower level compared to Helsinki, so it is more affordable. Easy lifestyle.