Ciao! Franco Manca, the Neapolitan sourdough pizza restaurant is looking for a Head Pizza Chef for our pizzeria in London.
Our menu has just 8 pizzas but since our 2008 opening in Brixton’s market, we have created an amazing reputation for producing the best Neapolitan sourdough Pizzas. We have over 50 restaurants in the UK with plans for a further expansion with possibility of career growth and personal development.
We also offer our Head Pizza Chefs:
· Potential Bonus based on internal audits
· 4-week initial training
· 48 hours per week/28 paid holidays
· Ongoing personal growth and development with our Franco Academy
· Free yummy pizzas on shift
· Uniforms provided and laundered
· Pension Scheme
· Annual Social events and Days out
· Staff discount when dining in any Franco Manca and sister restaurants
· Employee referral bonus scheme
· Team competitions and personal rewards
· Fun work environment
The Head pizza chefs we are looking for will:
· Have experience of leading a team of pizza chefs and working with a wood fire oven
· Be capable of maintaining high health & safety and hygiene standards
· Have the ability to clearly communicate with the Restaurant Manager.
· Possess a hands-on attitude!
· Enjoys working in a busy, fast paced but fun and friendly environment
If you have the skills & passion to become a Franco Manca Head Pizza Chef, then welcome to the pioneers of Sourdough Pizza!