SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
HOURS: 40 HRS FULL-TIME INCLUDING COMMITMENT TO WEEKENDS AND BUSIER TRADING PERIODS.
PART TIME CONSIDERED.
We welcome you to apply for the position of Head Pizza Chef, with a remit to deliver Site’s core offering - wood-fired authentic Neapolitan pizzas - to an exceptional level, as well as to train and manage a team of trainee pizza chefs (pizzaiolos).
Alongside a dedicated staff & management team, this is an exciting opportunity to confidently manage the pizza station, with an opportunity to develop your management experience should you wish to improve your leadership & management in addition to becoming a key contributor to the development, growth & shape of the business.
Site (www.sitepizzeria.com) is a successful wood-fired pizzeria offering indoor & outdoor spaces for table service, with the addition of a bar area for cocktails & a take-away service too. The environment has been thoughtfully created with a mix of modern décor & upcycled furniture. It is really important to us that we create & maintain a space where our customers & staff can feel comfortable. This links with one of our core values; kindness. This value has become a focus for our wider community in the town & underpins how we welcome our customers & manage our staff.
Development plans include
- making our own dough
- opening for breakfast
- the introduction of basement private dining
- developing a branded product range
- strengthening our take-away service
This role would suit someone who can:
- confidently demonstrate Neapolitan pizza making techniques – dough and stretching with as much experience as possible in making wood-fired pizzas.
- lead the production of pizzas in a wood fired oven
- be in charge of a team of trainee chefs
- demonstrate a high level of energy and organisation
- is enthusiastic, self-motivated & reliable
- has excellent team-working ethics
WED + THURS = 4PM TO 10PM
FRIDAYS = 3PM TO 10PM
SATURDAYS = 11AM TO 10PM
SUNDAYS = 11AM TO 9PM