It all started when Thom and James (our founders) quit their jobs and decided to fly to Italy to explore and learn everything there is to know about pizza.
Once back, they opened the first Pizza Pilgrims Market stall in Soho...Years have gone by and no we have 15 pizzerias and plans to open a few more!
There are 2 things we are super passionate about – our people and our pizza. We are about investing in you, to help you grow and become whatever you want to be, all the while having a bit of fun along the way.
As part of the pizzeria kitchen team your role at Pizza Chef is to support in the running of the kitchen, working closely with your team to ensure that we are always serving the best pizza to our guests.
Ensuring the high standards we are all looking for requires every Chef to excel in two key areas; Food Quality & Safety; Supporting the Team.
- Food, quality & safety - Our menu is simple and focused on Neapolitan style pizza. As Line Chef you will be the expert when it comes to our food, always ensuring our guests always receive the best pizza. You will also support the management team with the smooth running of every shift by keeping things safe, being well prepared for your shifts and supporting the Head Chef with controls within the kitchen
- Supporting the Team - We have a 'one team one dream' approach to everything we do. Team work is key to a smooth shift so we always help each other out no matter the role, helping to create that great pilgrims vibe we all love to work in every day.
In return for your hard work we will:
• Invest in your growth and development
• Pay you a competitive rate including an equal share of tronc for all BOH and FOH teams. £10.50-£11.50 plus minimum £2 tronc per hour.
• Hold two full staff parties for everyone throughout the year, we even close our pizzerias on these days so everyone can join in
• Ensure you always have lots of fun
• Feed you all the pizza you would like