Are you looking for a role in a newly opened restaurant in one of London's busiest shopping districts with an excellent work life balance and competitive salary and service charge package? Look no further than Fenwick Brent Cross
Fuego is Fenwick's all-day tapas restaurant tapas restaurant and wine bar. We serve a delicious, varied selection of authentic Mediterranean-inspired tapas, the finest Italian and Spanish charcuterie and hand-made Napoli-style pizzas
About the Opportunity
The Pizza chef is an important role and supports the Head Chef in maintaining and delivering our high standards of good, quality, food. You will have previous experience of working with pizza and be enthusiastic about working in a busy kitchen in a newly opened restaurant in one of London's busiest shopping districts.
We are looking for dynamic and driven individuals who thrive off the daily challenges faced in a fast-paced kitchen; you will take ownership of curating weekly and seasonal menus and be the driving force behind the success of your restaurant.
We look for warm and welcoming people, who are adaptable, courageous, innovative, and goal-orientated to join us on our exciting journey. As well as these key characteristics, this role also requires some specific skills and experience to succeed
- A proven track record in producing high-quality restaurant food is essential.
- Excellent skills and product knowledge as well as awareness of food trends.
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous ways of working.
- Passionate about food with the aptitude to learn and adapt to new and different ways of working.
About Fenwick & Our Restaurants
Opening our first store in 1882, Fenwick is rich with heritage and history as the UK's largest family-owned department store group. We are on an exciting journey, transforming the business to exceed our customers' expectations, and we are always on the lookout for talent to join us.
Fuego Brent Cross joined our family of Fuego restaurants in Newcastle and Bracknell along with Canterbury in 2021. Boasting authentic Mediterranean-inspired tapas to the finest Italian and Spanish charcuterie. With something for everyone, Fuego offers a full breakfast menu, as well as a children's menu.
Following the success of our 10 own-bought restaurants and valued restaurant concession partners across our 9 stores; our restaurant business offers an un-rivalled dining experience, showcasing the very best our Fenwick hospitality.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (across most areas)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata for part time colleagues)
- Birthday day - 1 additional day off in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme option to buy up to 5 days leave
- Business Dress Loan Scheme interest free loan to buy clothes for work
- WeCare a 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more.
- Perks a great way to get discounts, exclusive deals and cashback on a range of products and leisure activities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension scheme