Pizza Chef - Soho House White City
Pizza Chef - £13 (target earnings) + Surplus Tronc
We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Pizza Chef to join our Soho House White City team.
Pizza Chef Benefits
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you're seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Weekly Pay
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Soho Friends Membership
- Guaranteed 32 hours per week pay (full time employees)
- 28 days holiday
- Discount on all Cowshed products
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & Tonic Programmes offer unique food and drink training, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Continuous training to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
What we are looking for - Pizza Chef
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
- Previous experience within hospitality or service-based industry would be ideal but not essential
Who We Are
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact. www.sohohouse.com/careers
Opportunities for all
Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Only those Pizza Chef eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position.