Hello, we're Flight Club. The award-winning birthplace of Social Darts founded in October 2015. Over 2 million people have thrown more than 140 million darts since our launch, and our goal is to lead the market in delivering incredible social experiences.
With 8 UK sites across London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Bristol and ambitious growth plans ahead we're always striving for excellence, and to bring more memorable moments to our guests.
We're looking for a passionate Pizza Chef to join our Shoreditch team, bringing unexpected, ridiculous, joy to our guests every single day.
To be successful in the role as Pizza Chef you will need to:
- Be confident and able to run a section smoothly.
- Excited to learn new things.
- Have a real passion for fresh food and love making pizza.
- Be fun, enthusiastic and have lots of energy.
- Have great communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Use your initiative, bringing new and creative ideas to how we do things.
- Be able to work as part of a team, delivering consistent service even when under pressure.
Experience as a Pizza Chef is important, but attitude and finding the right fit' comes first for us. To join the Flight Club Family, you'll need to embody and embrace the values that make us: innovation, passion, togetherness and warmth. We're passionate about what we do, working together to provide an unforgettable experience for our guests. But, we don't rest on our laurels; we're fearless and innovative, always looking for ways to push the boundaries in our roles.What you get
The Flight Club Family is at the heart of everything we do and, if you join us, we'll always make sure you know how much we value your contribution and hard work through:
- A competitive hourly rate plus tronc (£13 p/h OTE).
- Regular bonuses.
- Free lunches when you're working.
- Great staff discount.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Great social events.
Fancy joining our family? Apply Now