Il Baretto is an Italian Restaurant located in the heart of Central London, between Marylebone High Street and Baker Street. Since its opening in December 2008, it has built its reputation with a simple and authentic Italian menu which draws influence from the speciality dishes and produce of regional Italy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Pizzaiolo to provide an excellent pizza to our guest which reflects the standards of Il Baretto. The ideal Pizzaiolo will be able to create our pizza following guidance and directions of our Head Pizzaiolo in order to guarantee the quality of our signatures pizza.
- Make pizzas based on a custom order from our menu items.
- Carry out instructions received by the Head Pizzaiolo and Head Chef.
- Monitor food stock, maintain supplies and place orders as and when required
- Prepare pizza dough, pizza ingredients, chop vegetables, etc.
- Suggest recipes to renew our menu and draw in more clients.
- Check and put away deliveries and wood as and when required.
- Clean and sterilize kitchen equipment and tools before utilizing and maintain a cooking station neat and clean.
- 3 years of work experience as a Pizza Chef, Baker or Chef.
- Proficient with preparing and baking pizza dough.
- Familiar with all professional kitchen equipment (e.g. brick or stone oven, dough sheeters, etc).
- Outstanding understanding of food safety practices and hygiene.
- Excellent team spirit with a customer-focused attitude.
- Flexible to work in shifts including weekends and late evenings.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Good time management skills.