Come and join the Kitchen Brigade at the Firehouse and receive a £1000 signing bonus with your first pay*
We have an excellent opportunity for a Pizza Chef to join our brigade here at the Chiltern Firehouse.
What's in for our new Pizza Chef?
- Work-Life Balance is really important to us so we offer three days off every week
- A generous staff discount when dining at the Firehouse
- Employee of the month and year scheme with great prizes
- Up to £1000 for referring a friend to the brigade
- Free guest experience for two including dinner and drinks
- Daily meal allowance
- Great local discounts
- Regular Staff events
- On-the-job and cross training
What are we looking for in our next Pizza Chef?
- You will be passionate about quality food and produce
- You will champion our outstanding levels of customer service.
- You will have experience working in a high-end hospitality environment and will be able to run your own section.
Who we are?
The Chiltern Firehouse is an André Balasz Property, a 5 star luxury, boutique hotel and Restaurant in Marylebone. We are part of the intimate collection of André's distinctly bespoke hotels that include the iconic Chateau Marmont and the seasonal Sunset Beach. Constructed in 1889, Chiltern Firehouse was one of London's first purpose-built fire-stations, regarded as one of the finest surviving examples of Gothic architectural style, and has been elegantly restored to offer 26 bedrooms and suites.
Chiltern Firehouse celebrates contemporary, ingredient-focused cooking, with an underlying American accent. Executive Chef Richard Foster has created a fresh menu of re-imagined classics and bold new flavors, placing emphasis on seasonality and healthy eating.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.