Pizzaiolo Required - *New Opening*
Zanna Hospitality Group are looking for an experienced and ambitious Pizzaiolo to come on board, as part of the opening team for our bold, new Italian concept in a modern, luxury space.
Our latest opening will see an elevated all day menu place brunch classics alongside pizzas, pasta, aperitivo, cocktails, coffees and desserts. Offering seasonal, fresh ingredients prepared with creativity. The concept oozes personality, with a focus on attentive service, premium food & drink and authenticity. Located on the ground floor of a major development in the heart of Liverpool's city centre, this latest hotspot is complete with stunning interior design, where a bespoke marble wave patterned floor meet handcrafted furniture and original antique lighting.
As Pizzaiolo you will:
- report directly to the Head Chef and assist with the day to day running of the kitchen;
- work with the HC to ensure food quality and consistency is maintained at all times;
- contribute your ideas and thoughts on menu development in line with our creative direction;
- contribute to ensuring targets for food GP and staffing costs are achieved; and
- ensure high hygiene standards and HACCP controls are always maintained and due diligence is followed through.
You will be passionate about working with the finest and freshest ingredients and of course, love making pizza! You will be experienced at working with dough and understand all the science behind the perfect dough - flavour, crunch and colour.
You will be a great team player, with excellent communication skills and can do' approach. You will have experience of working within a similar role and environment and a willingness to share your knowledge and experience to inform and inspire others.
What We Offer
- Competitive rates of pay
- Share in service charge
- Comprehensive training package
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistant Programme via Hospitality Action
- Generous staff discount
- Free staff meal on shift
If you're truly passionate about a career in hospitality and ready for your next challenge, then we would love to hear from you. As an expanding, independent restaurant group, with new openings planned across the North West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, and beyond, we offer fantastic career progression and great staff perks throughout our portfolio.