Ciao! Franco Manca, the Neapolitan sourdough pizza restaurant is looking for a Pizza Chef for our pizzeria in Covent Garden.
Our menu has just 8 pizzas but since our 2008 opening in Brixton’s market, we have created an amazing reputation for producing the best Neapolitan sourdough Pizzas. We have over 50 restaurants in the UK with plans for further expansion with the possibility of career growth and personal development.
We also offer our Pizza Chefs:
· Initial training
· Ongoing personal growth and development with our Franco Academy to become a Head Pizza chef
· 48 hours per week/28 paid holidays
· Free yummy pizzas on shift
· Uniforms provided and laundered
· Pension Scheme
· Staff discount when dining in any Franco Manca and sister restaurants
· Employee referral bonus scheme
· Team competitions and personal rewards
· Fun work environment
The pizza chef we are looking for will:
· Have experience working with a wood fire oven
· Be capable of maintaining high health & safety and hygiene standards
· Have the ability to clearly communicate with the Head Pizza Chef/Restaurant Manager.
· Possess a hands-on attitude and enjoys working in a busy, fast-paced environment
If you have the skills & passion to become a Franco Manca Pizza Chef, then welcome to the pioneers of Sourdough Pizza!