Pizzaiolo / Pizza Chef, Rudy's Neapolitan Pizza, Leeds
For us it’s all about the pizza. Just like in Naples, our dough is made on site every day, takes 24 hours to double ferment and just 60 seconds to cook. It is soft, light and floppy… so fold for strength or tuck in with a knife and fork. Enjoy.
Who we need
- Someone who can confidently demonstrate the Neapolitan techniques – dough and stretching
- Has knowledge and experience in the use of a wood or gas oven
- Can read, understand and speak English
- Is mad about authentic Neapolitan pizza!
Who we are
Rudy's started off life in pop ups and markets in Manchester. We opened our first pizzeria in Ancoats, Manchester and try to recreate its magic in our other pizzerias. We have won awards that we are proud of, but nothing makes us prouder than a perfect pizza. In 2019 we were named the 10th best Pizzeria in the world. In 2020 we placed in the top 100 Sunday Times best companies to work for, Come and be a part of it!
For a taste of Rudy's, check our exciting video here or head over to our website to see more!
Rewards for your hard work
- Competitive rate of pay plus a fair share of the tips
- £500 joining bonus
- Excellent opportunities to develop and grow with Rudy’s.
- Discount on food, drink and gigs at all Mission Mars venues
- An authentic family vibe - you can't start work unless you have said hi to the whole famiglia!
- Invites to great parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, Summer BBQ and our annual ‘Dreams Dinner’
- A card and gift on your birthday
If successful, you will be contacted regarding the next steps!