Yard Sale Pizza serve award-winning neighbourhood pizza. We're looking for a Pizza Chef, a collaborative team leader who has excellent pizza skills and wants to grow with a fast-expanding company. We’re a young but growing business currently with 9 sites, offering plenty of career progression for hard working individuals.
- You'll be leading a hard working team of chefs in a busy environment
- You'll report to the Kitchen Operations Manager and General Manager, and run all areas of the kitchen on site
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen whilst keeping a positive working environment for the team.
you will be responsible for:
- Pizza quality, kitchen speed & service
- Maintaining a 5* Food Hygiene standards
- Stock ordering & rotation
Requirements to be a Second Pizza Chef at Yard Sale Pizza:
- Masterclass Pizza-making skills with a passion for pizza.
- Highly skilled in making Neapolitan-style, pizza: making and stretching dough and baking in a stone-based marana oven, and able to teach these skills to others.
- Leadership skills and willingness to learn
- Have first-class organisation skills and attention to detail
- knowledge of risk assessments and food safety and hygiene in a commercial kitchen.
- Be collaborative and have excellent communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Full time hours - around 40 per week
- Paid overtime
- Holiday paid in days off or in cash
- Career progression with Yard Sale Pizza - our Shop Head Chefs earn a monthly bonuses based on KPIs
- Working with a brilliant team in a fast-growing company
Other perks include:
- Free pizza on shift and brilliant discounts for family and friends
- Staff parties throughout the year
- Uniform and other merchandise to celebrate your milestones working with us
- 50% off all merchandise
We look forward to hearing from you!
The location: We opened the doors to our Clapton shop, with the help of Macaulay Culkin in May 2014, serving up pizza to the good folk of E5, E8, E9 & N16 for dine-in, table away and delivery. Clapton is our smallest shop, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in heart. You wont find a better place to truly understand what the Yard Sale Pizza buzz is all about.
About Us: Yard Sale Pizza fired up the oven in 2014, starting with weekly supper clubs from our backyard in Hackney. We now offer delivery, dine-in and takeaway in 8 of our favourite neighbourhoods. Known for our collaborations, we’ve teamed up with illustrators, musicians, international chefs & local eateries- all on the quest for the perfect pie!