Volta is a place for belonging; a place where people feel free, comfortable and part of a community.
Volta does not take itself (too) seriously, but at the same time is run by a team of highly skilled and customer oriented people. Customers feel themselves at home, in the right mess.
We're building what we believe a pizzeria should be, a place for fun dinners, friends, family and the very likely probability that dinner turns into a bit of a party. The vibe behind Volta is that we're trying to make somewhere a bit special. A pizzeria that makes pizza a great piece of food again. Eating an experience, a social moment, a moment to have some fun during the day. We'll be serving amazing pizza's, made from great ingredients but that's not going to be the focus, we're focused on what's happening in the bar. We're not an Italian place, we're a club, of like minded people who love a good time, but want that to be accompanied by great and affordable food that's also great value for money.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and creative pizzaiolo who is really passionate about great pizza. We are looking for someone with knowledge in the Neapolitan pizza style and at least 6 months to 3 year experience in pizza making (additional years of kitchen experience is a bonus).
- Pizza Styles: Napoletana Contemporanea & Pinsa Romana
- 80 pizza al giorno durante la settimana e sulle 120 durante il weekend
- Forno: Gas 140 Stefano Ferrara
- Aperti 6 giorni alla settimana
- 30 / 40 ore alla settimana con due giorni off
- Bonus scheme mensile da concordare
- €4 al giorno per trasporto per e dal luogo di lavoro
- Paid holidays (21 giorni), health insurance, pension
- Language: Italian or French
- Help find accommodation (€500 - €600 al mese una camera in un appartamento condiviso)